In this episode, I invited back Julie Harris of Whiskey and Red, because I just can’t get enough of her knowledge and attitude! Julie is a brand stylist and digital designer, specializing in small business branding and website design. We’ve discussed:
- the importance of branding,
- making a decision to hire a professional web developer and brand strategist vs DIY-ing your website,
- finding your authentic voice and making sure it shines through.
I also had to ask Julie to share her secrets to a stunning Instagram presence, because her Insta profile is one to take note of.
Julie has shared some serious knowledge like the lady boss she is. I hope you find a lot of gold in this one.
Resources Discussed in this Episode:
- Brand Your Instagram Post: https://whiskeyandred.com/
- Whiskey and Red Instagram Handle: https://www.instagram.
- Whiskey and Red website URL: https://whiskeyandred.com
- Canva: https://about.canva.com
- Our previous interview: http://thesocialmediacurrent.com/julie-harris-on-entrepreneurship-and-the-importance-of-defining-personal-brand/
I’d love to hear from you! What did you think of this episode and/or what question do you have? Share in the comment section below!
Thank you so so much Lesya for welcoming me back to the Social Media Current. It is always such a joy chatting with you about branding, business, and social media. I hope that others can watch this and take away some little nuggets of actionable wisdom as they work to build their own brand. Thank you so much again!
Julie, the honor is all mine! You are a rockstar branding expert and the sweetest human being!