In this episode, I invited back Julie Harris of Whiskey and Red, because I just can’t get enough of her knowledge and attitude! Julie is a brand stylist and digital designer, specializing in small business branding and website design. We’ve discussed:
- the importance of branding,
- making a decision to hire a professional web developer and brand strategist vs DIY-ing your website,
- finding your authentic voice and making sure it shines through.
I also had to ask Julie to share her secrets to a stunning Instagram presence, because her Insta profile is one to take note of.
Julie has shared some serious knowledge like the lady boss she is. I hope you find a lot of gold in this one.
Resources Discussed in this Episode:
- Brand Your Instagram Post: https://whiskeyandred.com/
- Whiskey and Red Instagram Handle: https://www.instagram.
- Whiskey and Red website URL: https://whiskeyandred.com
- Canva: https://about.canva.com
- Our previous interview: https://thesocialmediacurrent.com/julie-harris-on-entrepreneurship-and-the-importance-of-defining-personal-brand/
I’d love to hear from you! What did you think of this episode and/or what question do you have? Share in the comment section below!